Why go to Puppy School puppy training classes?
- - They will encourage and motivate you
- - They will teach you how to train your puppy
- - Your puppy will play with other puppies
- - Your puppy will be introduced to children
- - You will receive help, advice and support
- - Good advice is always available
Puppy School is delighted to have been recognised as a Practitioner Organisation for the Animal Behaviour and Training Council (ABTC).
The ABTC is the regulatory body that represents animal trainers and animal behaviour therapists to both the public and to legislative bodies. It is the only animal welfare charity that is primarily concerned with protecting the psychological welfare of animals undergoing training and behaviour activities.
Want to become a Puppy School tutor?
Do you Have
- Practical experience with a wide variety of dogs?
- Good people skills?
- An interest in dog welfare?
Puppy School is delighted to be sponsored by Natures Menu, who have been creating 100% real wholesome food for pets for over 35 years.
Our relationship with Natures Menu means that we can offer a range of benefits to clients joining our puppy classes, including a free Puppy School manual, free treat samples and a voucher for clients to spend on Natures Menu products.
"Positive training and good nutrition go paw in hand, which is why Natures Menu are extremely proud to be supporting Puppy School. As part of our mission to improve the lives of pets across the country through a healthy, balanced diet, Natures Menu are delighted to be the recommended sponsor for puppies by this like-minded organisation"
James Langan, Commercial Director, Natures Menu.